4 Hour Consultation
- Send to friend
- Customer feedback
Four hour consultation with a member of IDM Integration's expert staff of Single Sign On Engineers. The 4-hour Consultation Service is designed for assisting with minor configuration issues, assessing the scope of larger problems, or providing general help and guidance with any Single Sign On system. And sometimes you just need someone to take a look over your shoulder to help you get past your configuration or integration roadblock.
Here’s what a typical 4-Hour Consultation looks like:
- We will spend an hour or two either on the phone or a shared desktop session with you to get to know your environment and see the problem that you are having from your perspective.
- Afterwards, we do some offline research,
- Then we return for a second phone call to use the remainder of our time to implement a fix or discuss next steps.
The 4-Hour Consultation service is intended as the starting point for much of our work. If you are needing assistance with an issue similar to one of the situations listed below, the 4-Hour Consultation is the ideal starting point:
- Shibboleth Identity Provider (IdP) or Service Provider (SP) configuration issues.
- SimpleSAMLphp Identity Provider (IdP) or Service Provider (SP) configuration issues.
- Microsoft Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) configuration issues.
- Advanced SSO configuration (eg. attribute release, joining a federation, setting up a discovery service, etc.).
- Accessing SAML attributes from within your application.
- General SSO configuration and integration issues.
- Architecture questions and design.
- Emergency support. (billed at emergency rate)